School Management & Supervision
Our School Management Services Enhance Your School’s Overall Performance
Our team of experienced international educators and associated professionals can manage schools throughout the nation. As a result, owners and boards can benefit from the expertise we have accumulated from operating schools. We usually favour linking a school start-up agreement with an ongoing educational management structure or operation of the school to ensure continuity and demonstrate our commitment.
Our Services provide complete oversight regarding the overall operational management structure of your school.
Safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
What we do ...
Complete oversight for operation and management of the school, assessing and monitoring the quality of the educational programming, overseeing accreditation, and planning for additional grade levels/programs as required;
- Monitoring school performance and oversight of Annual strategic goals and evaluation/assessment process;
- Staff professional development;
- Co-coordinating annual marketing/communications and recruiting plans;
- Support the CEO with an annual review and coaching;
- Ongoing school improvement planning;
- Policy manuals, including students, parents, and staff;
- Assessment of children’s learning;
- Parent services;
- Communication and public relations;
- School improvement.
Research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”